Practing Mammal and Sparky and their Offspring Get Some History

This blog is a sister blog to Practicing Mammal. I made it that way so that I wasn't always posting about our trip. Because some of my readers maybe don't care about our trip. I don't mind. But its an easy way for me to journal our trip for our family. Please join us if it pleases you. Blessings!

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Photo update

gate to Harvard Yard

Munro Tavern was the spot where the Redcoats, Lobsterbacks more correctly known as British Regulars were to gather to regroup and tend to wounded men the first afternoon of the initial skirmish.

my lap while Sparky drives



George Washington Bridge

a scuzzy place we stopped at en route to somewhere
life on the road with well trained troops

No comments:

Post a Comment