Practing Mammal and Sparky and their Offspring Get Some History

This blog is a sister blog to Practicing Mammal. I made it that way so that I wasn't always posting about our trip. Because some of my readers maybe don't care about our trip. I don't mind. But its an easy way for me to journal our trip for our family. Please join us if it pleases you. Blessings!

Saturday, September 10, 2011

September 10th, Boston

We spent another day in Boston today.  Toured Fenway Park, which was a total highlight for the boys, but Polly and I thought it would be kind of dull.  So wrong!  The tour guide was totally excellent, very funny and had a great accent.  On the topic of accent, last night a waitress at the restaurant we were at had the most incredibly Boston accent I've heard.  I told her I could listen to her talk all day and asked her where she was from.  Ahm Frahm Heeyah!  She exclaimed vehemently....throwing her hands out.  Her Town.

On the "Green Monster" at Fenway, Oldest ballpark in the US

 In the press box

View of the diamond from the press box
 

You can take this tour around the harbour in small ferries so that you can get a good look at the Boston skyline, it's a short ride, and we got dropped off at the Naval Yard which houses the old famous naval ship, The Constitution, Old Ironsides.

Boston from the Harbour
The architectural details slay me everywhere I go
Cool
This one's for you, Mr. K, hope for the future




No comments:

Post a Comment