Practing Mammal and Sparky and their Offspring Get Some History

This blog is a sister blog to Practicing Mammal. I made it that way so that I wasn't always posting about our trip. Because some of my readers maybe don't care about our trip. I don't mind. But its an easy way for me to journal our trip for our family. Please join us if it pleases you. Blessings!

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Good Example

I think its important to be a good example to children.  So, if I want them to be the kind of people to not get all in a big frantic mess when the are getting ready for a holiday, then I have to model that for them.

So, in light of the desire to be a good model, I went for my pre-holiday pedicure today. Sparkly Raspberry. Then Alice and I went for tea.  Then, I uh....laid in the sun again.  Then we went out for dinner to some mammal friends.  Then I checked all those things off my list.

Tomorrow we go to Mass.

Monday we pack, load the van and I clean the bathrooms.

In case the burglars need to use the facilities.  


No comments:

Post a Comment