Practing Mammal and Sparky and their Offspring Get Some History

This blog is a sister blog to Practicing Mammal. I made it that way so that I wasn't always posting about our trip. Because some of my readers maybe don't care about our trip. I don't mind. But its an easy way for me to journal our trip for our family. Please join us if it pleases you. Blessings!

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Safety First

Today I packed our first aid supplies.  Among other things.  Princess bandaids for the girls.  Steri strips for the boys.  Advil for me and Sparky.  I'll pack my French phrase husband at the last minute. In fact, I think he can drive, too.  The boys are busy getting ready for our trip by playing 12 games of Stratego per day and kicking the soccer ball around in between.  They'll heave everything into their suitcases about 8 p.m. Monday evening, just before bed.

The big girls have been meticulously packing and re-packing, actually and in their minds for weeks now.  One must be prepared for every possible social scenario.  The boys are far less concerned with presentation.  A wrinkled shirt and a pair of jeans without holes will transcend most fashion mores. But not the professor.  He is meticulously dressed and his hair is trendy.  He packs a mean suitcase.


No comments:

Post a Comment