Practing Mammal and Sparky and their Offspring Get Some History

This blog is a sister blog to Practicing Mammal. I made it that way so that I wasn't always posting about our trip. Because some of my readers maybe don't care about our trip. I don't mind. But its an easy way for me to journal our trip for our family. Please join us if it pleases you. Blessings!

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Wednesday, August 24th.


We arrived safely in the Ottawa airport.  I love airports.  They are so noisy and busy.  Rosebud is overjoyed to be here and insists on carrying all of her luggage.  I think her joy is being freed from spending 5 or 6 hours in an 18 inch space.  It makes you be grateful for being able to move about freely.

So I have decided that if I have to ever choose between a good night's sleep and a good breakfast, I will always choose a good night's sleep.  This morning I had a good breakfast.

I just took my Alice to her flight to Florida.  Where there are hurricane warnings, snakes and spiders.  I'm sure she'll be fine.  We got a lecture about beef jerky at the airport.  We will never, ever, ever pack beef jerky on an international flight again.  Believe me, I'm convinced.


We love you!  We'll miss you, cutie pie. 



No comments:

Post a Comment